Thursday, April 25, 2013

My favor in sccer

When I was still a young little boy, I attracted by soccer after watching the Final game of 2002 World Cup. I was dreaming to be a professional soccer player when I was in elementary school, and I practiced it hard in order to being outstanding among those boys at my age. I had all my passion on soccer and I was completely in it. At that time, I watched the Real Marid's game every weekend because my favorite player was there. Time after time, I became more skilled and I was fortunate enough to be chosen as a member of  my high school team. Being identified made me confident and I was doing better and better. To my surprise, I won the best shoter prize on the local high school soccer league. That was the most unbelievable thing happened in my high school period. Even now, I still feel passionate on the soccer, and I will definitely watch every soccer game if i have time. From my perspective, soccer is not only a game, it is a kind of spirit. It teaches me how to insist what I believe, it teaches me how to fight during the tough time, it teaches me how to take the responsibility on my shoulder. Soccer let me know how to be a man. 

No comments:

Post a Comment