Sunday, October 6, 2013

Pi in Denver

      I'm thinking if the main character of  the Life of Pi, Pi, is a student of ELC, there might be a lof of fun. Pi is a modest and shy boy, therefore, he will be a outstanding student. He will be curious about everthing new and makes friends with his classmate. At least, I will be pleased to be his friend becasue I can hear plenty of fascinating stories from him. Undoubtedly, the place he wants to visti in Denver must be the zoo. Although there are numerous fantasitic places to go in Denver, he was born and rised in his father's zoo, he must have some special emotion about the animals. I believe he will be a extremely nice person to make friend with. He is compassionate, kind and friendly. All of these are the characters a closed friend should be made of. Obviously, he is a completely animal fan, therefore, I think he will have a dog or cat, and he will enjoy walking his pet everyday after dinner. If Pi is really living in Denver, I will be passionate about hanging out wiht him. It must be a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment